Your The One (OriginalMix) Your The One (OriginalMix)

Great, very pro

the + points:
Ok, Nice introduction , I hear the chords very very good, nice pads and synth. Cool bass in the beginning btw. Nice intro, and good fill-inz.

the - points:
Sorry but a bit boring, my track are a bit boring too so that doesn't really counts :p

The cords weren't ''loud'' enhough, make the pads just a bit harder.

If you want this to be a real hit, you''ll have to make it more recognizable, with a synth/tone that really rocks.

But this stuff is just like an anthem, and I love it,

Keep m coming!!!

Infinnion,

(wow i'am really critical, :p)

Pulstate responds:

Don't worry.

I love critical. :)

TM - Eclipse (Fixed) TM - Eclipse (Fixed)

Good, but

I liked the chord pattern in it, but this song is way too short and to repetive. Next time find a good synth in it. Just keep m makin,

greetingz

Infinnion =)

Tranceman64 responds:

Thanks million.

Unending Night Unending Night

Nice one

I liked it, but you really need to use some more instruments in your songs; pads and basses. Sometimes it sounds too empty. This one has a really cool melody in it.

JasonMichael responds:

yeah, thanks i uploaded the early version of this song by mistake. the finished version will be up shortly.

Destination Paradise (RemiX) Destination Paradise (RemiX)

nice one,

I liked this track, but make more synths in it, use some more percussion changing and a earlier chord changing would be cooler. Loved the synth and baseline!

Pulstate responds:

Thank you very much mate. :)

Not my best track. :)

Karco -- Nova -- Karco -- Nova --

Cool,but

Cool track, Make the melody come faster, because the intro is kinda boring. And fix the beat in some places my boxes almost blew op man. And I loved the chord changing in the middle. It only needs a bit more time. Keep it Coming! ^^

Infinnion,

Karco responds:

Yeah... do I really need to say this again? XD Mixing was a big problem with this song, and I did my best to get around it. =P Glad you like it, and thanks for reviewing! =)

Heavens dancefloor (light mix) Heavens dancefloor (light mix)

great!

Great song, reallu happy cool melody! Only the quality as you said,
Check my trance plz,
greetz,
Infinnion ^^(I got al happy from this song)

Music-story responds:

umm which one? Oh well I will review your newest trance submission Thanks for review

Kozmix In Da House Hard M Kozmix In Da House Hard M

pretty good,

nice song, but the quality sucks. Just turn the quality up and you got yourself a great song!
Check my trance stuff to,

Infnnion ^^

mechanoid-9 responds:

Yeah I know the quality sux, but what do you expect from a 6:01 long song? I just couldn't cut it shorter because it didn't sound complete, and when I tried converting with a higher bitrate it became larger than 4 megs. Thanx anyway, I'll check out your songs.

C13 - Dance Floor C13 - Dance Floor

very good,

Very good song, really catchy melody, the only thing is the drums, make em more interesting.
check my trance to,

Infinnion :)

Vampires dream Vampires dream

good

I loved the cut-up vocals and the melody, but the longer vocals weren't that good. Like to hear some more!

DistortionResonance responds:

Thanks! You will hear some more very soon, trust me :) We are in the middle of making an Ambi-Goa piece ;)

Phantom Zero Phantom Zero

nice one,

I liked the mystery thing in it, but there isn't really a good beat or tune in it. you should make a DnB remix of it :)

Karco responds:

Yeah... I guess I can see why you say that. Though I'm no DnB person... and Gunshot doesn't count. =P Thanks for reviewing! =)