Quiz Fighter Quiz Fighter

Aaaweeesooomeee

I loved the difirrent actions, It always exciting when they start fightening and you don't know who is gonna lose, and best of all you used my music!!! Awesome!

But I'm not able to hear it cus I don't know anything about streetfighter :(, could you send me the answers, cuz I'm to lazy and don't have time enough to play it to the end :)

thx,

M1KES responds:

Lol, it can be pretty tough if you know nothing about street fighter. I'll send you a pm with all the first 5 answers. After you get all the answers right without getting any wrong, you unlock the minigame... and there is where i used your music. Thanx for the review and viewing it. And once again... great job with the song..

- Spin Swim - {Blue} - Spin Swim - {Blue}

make a new concept

You made 3 the same games, don't bother making a green or something it's really getting boring. I usually love your games and I liked the first one, but this is way too easy and you didn't really put much effort in it; same sounds, same menu, same concept.

first think of a good concept before you post a game,

BotArena3 BotArena3

Very good game,

I liked this game alot, but I have some tips:

-Don't use alot of gun weapons, you can get them later but make more other weapons like: saws, sledgehammers and sting pistons.

-make 1 robot controllable for the keypad. (and a button to switch between the robots).

-but also more gun-like weapons: rockets, grenades, mines (for the robot you can control).

-enlarge the scale; make the robot teams bigger. Not 2 to 2 or 3 to 3 fights but 4 to 4 and 6 to 6. That way you can increase your team vararity and it makes the game longer and more stragitic.

I've finisched this game like 3 times, I love the beginning but in the end it starts to get boring, so make more varity.

Looking forward to the next one!

Playing Field 2 Playing Field 2

very nice

I really love this game, I also love the sound of the shooting U.F.O it fits eith the music. I cant wait to Playing Field 3. (Add sound waves as weapon).

Draw-Play 2 Draw-Play 2

cool draw game

I liked it, but i it needs some more variation.

Bullet Bill 2 Bullet Bill 2

I like mario

Pretty cool game, but at some times it just a little bit boring. Really liked the rush tough.